Unfortunately, a series of events unfolded yesterday afternoon that led to an electrical explosion which caused serious injury to two electricians working at the New V.A. clinic off of Blairstone rd. We do not know who the electric contractor employees were, but we do know that advanced life support was given and they were flown out by helicopter to Shands in Gainesville. We here at GT Electric hopes this serves as a reminder to always hold SAFETY first and foremost on ANY electrical job, big or small, and to ALWAYS call a professional for all your electrical needs. Electricity is never something to play with and can easily injure those working with it. We here at GT Electric hold routine safety meetings to cover such topics to ensure that our employees AND clients safety is first priority every time we arrive at a job.